Collection: Posture Correctors
As you’re checking out our store, there’s a good chance your shoulders are a bit hunched over, your lower back rounded, and your core muscles are anything but engaged.
If this sounds familiar, don’t worry. You’re not alone.
While you probably know that sitting up tall or standing with your shoulders pulled back and core engaged is how your posture should be, With the culture at present, our bodies subconsciously drags us away from the best practice which causes many health issues in the long run.
Is there a constant way to remind ourselves of our posture and keep it proper?
Good news is yes, we have 'Posture Correctors' which helps us maintain a good posture while totally focusing on our day to day activities without any interruption
How good posture affects life?
- Boost your energy and productivity levels
- Increase self confidence and reduces stress
- Help you breathe better while increasing lung capacity
- Keeps your joints and bones in proper alignment
- Minimize your chance of injury when performing physical activity
- Makes you appear taller by ensuring the spine is in perfect positioning
- Reduces muscle and joint pains
- Improved blood circulation and digestion
Points to consider when selecting a posture corrector?
- Size - If you do not select the proper size which will suit your body, you might not get the intended use of a posture corrector. Posture correctors we provide are sized according to the waist size.
Ease of use - Posture correctors should be able be adjusted by yourself. Being able to wear under/ over clothes is one of the key features when choosing the right one for you.
- Encourages Muscle Activation - The goal of a posture corrector should be to activate the muscles. That’s why he recommends a soft brace. It reminds the body, and our postural muscles, of the optimal place to be.
- Area of Support - Posture correctors come in a variety of styles that support your neck, lower back, or your entire upper body. Make sure you choose a product that fits your needs and targets the area you need the most support.